The Following Questions were Asked to Participants of the 2015 & 2016 Pilot Programs.
How would you describe 21st Century Innovators Program?
- Unique, Useful and Very Informative.
How would you rate the quality of the program?
- 100% Very Positive
What did you like most about this program?
- It provides education that is unique and useful
- It helped me broaden my knowledge and developed new ideas
- This program provide young people with creative thinking, leadership skills, and knowledge
- The level of detail that went into the delivery of each session was EXCELLENT!
- It provides an avenue for young people to create, develop, and implement their ideas into a brand
- Meeting new people from different countries, cultures and societies, and sharing ideas to create culturally specific solutions
- This program gives students a great chance for exposure to entrepreneurship needs that is not given through traditional education. It also opens their minds to global concerns, innovation, teamwork endeavors, and presentation skills
- The speakers that were brought in were a great addition to the program.
Would you continue to participate with this program?
- Yes, I believe it will take me a long way
- Program was very informative
- I can see an even bigger passage of information at the global international level.
Would you likely recommend this program to a friend or colleague?
- 99.9% Yes